Q: Hi, I need to replace the battery of my 1999 e320 wagon. Is the mega tron battery from interstatebatteries a good replacement.

Hi, I need to replace the battery of my 1999 e320 wagon. Is the mega tron battery from interstatebatteries a good replacement.

Personally, I’m a fan of Interstate Batteries. I’ve used them in all my cars and trucks for the last 35 years. When you go to change your battery, It’s helpful to use a device to keep the car’s electrical system energized while you change the battery. Otherwise you have to re-set a bunch of body systems after the battery change. It’s awkward, and requires care not to arc your tools against the body, but done correctly can save you some time. If you would like to have this battery change done for you contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to change you battery right there on the spot.

3. Hi, I need to replace the battery of my 1999 e320 wagon. Is the mega tron battery from interstatebatteries a good replacement.