Q: hi, I need some help to decide weather to purchase a 2000 dodge ram 1500 magnum or a 2003 dodge ram 1500 small engine

hi, I need some help to decide weather to purchase a 2000 dodge ram 1500 magnum or a 2003 dodge ram 1500 small engine. they are around the same price, the 2000 has 109000 miles and it's really clean, tires need to be replaced. the 2003 belongs to a friend, had overheating problems but radiator and pump were replaced, tires and brakes are new, it has 125000 miles.

A: On the 2000 magnum you can expect to pay $5...

On the 2000 magnum you can expect to pay $500 on tires. If the 2003 had an overheating issue, whether or not it get fixed is a concern. The 2003 is a newer vehicle even though it has 15k more miles. My best guess could possibly not be very accurate, since it comes down to the condition and how good they look to me.

I would recommend having a professional mechanic do a complete pre-purchase inspection on both trucks in order to give you an idea of the problems they may have. Afterwards you’ll have the information to make an informed decision.