Q: Hi, I need ac and alternator belt installed. What would be the cost

Sorry, my car is Infiniti 2006 G-35.

3. Hi, I need ac and alternator belt installed. What would be the cost

Q: Service engine soon error message

If the check engine light is on (aka, "service engine soon"), that means that there is a malfunction in the engine, typically involving the engine controls such as ignition, fuel, air induction, emissions and so forth. There are thousands of...

Q: Car sputters and shakes below 1500 rpms especially

There is a common problem with this specific year and engine of VW TDI's. The camshaft material is not hardened enough, which leads to abnormal wear of the lobes and damage to the lifters. The fuel injectors are also controlled...

Q: I'm buying a used 2004 g35 coupe sport with 107k miles from a private seller but I'm not sure weather the car will work in the lon

Hi there. The problem with purchasing a mid-level luxury vehicle like an Infinity is that they are often overpriced vs. the actual value of the vehicle. Anytime you purchase a used vehicle from a private owner, it's a great idea...