Q: Hi, I'm looking to get a 2008 or 09 car AWD. I'm not sure between C 300, Infiniti G35, G37, Lincoln MKZ. Which one is less expensi

I live in Chicago ( winter, bad roads....)and I need a good car that won't cost me a fortune to repair. Please tell me which is the lesser evil from the cars mentioned above.

I may be impartial to the Lincoln MKZ, in my opinion it may not cost as much for the parts that would need to be replaced with any of these vehicles.

I just compared a common repair, an A/C compressor replacement, on all of these vehicles and found that the cost for the Lincoln is less to repair including aftermarket parts and labor.

As far as how may other repairs needed and costs would depend on the shape of the vehicle you purchase. Have a pre-purchase inspection done by one of our mobile technicians on the vehicle you think you may want to purchase. When this is done they will look for possible problems with the vehicle before you decide to purchase it to ensure a good investment.

• Hi, I'm looking to get a 2008 or 09 car AWD. I'm not sure between C 300, Infiniti G35, G37, Lincoln MKZ. Which one is less expensi