Q: Hi i installed my crankshaft sensor for my Chrysler 200 2012 but it’s still stolen out

Hi i just install my crankshaft sensor in my car but it’s still stolen

The most likely causes of camshaft and crankshaft sensor codes are usually due to issues with the timing. The sensors are rarely the actual cause of the code to pop up. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect the timing of your engine to determine if it is properly set. If not I would strongly recommend having this issue corrected to avoid potential engine damage in the future.

3. Hi i installed my crankshaft sensor for my Chrysler 200 2012 but it’s still stolen out