Q: Recently changed my brake pads but it started to make weird sound and car was harder and harder to stop 2008 Toyota Prius

Hi i have toyota prius 2008 i recently changed my brake pads but it started to make weird sound and my car seem to come to stop slower but i ignored it for while but now my car wont stop at all until i forcefully park it . Do you know what it is and what should i do about it?

3. Recently changed my brake pads but it started to make weird sound and car was harder and harder to stop 2008 Toyota Prius