Q: hi, i have problem with vw polo 1.4, its show hot sight on the dash board what is the problem

the car shows DSG® Transmission Too Hot, but the water level is on the max and the water is not boiling.

A: Hello. The DSG transmission warning light i...

Hello. The DSG transmission warning light is there to tell you that the "Direct Shift Gearbox" transmission is over heating. When this happens, you need to pull over and let the transmission cool down. Driving when the transmission is overheating can be dangerous and do serious damage to the vehicle. The fluid you need to be worried about is not the engine coolant, but the transmission fluid. You need to have your transmission serviced and have the fluid changed. It is possible the fluid ran low. If this is a case you need to ask yourself where it went. It is likely there is a leak somewhere, and that will have to be tested.