Q: Hi I have havering a problem with my USB , aux , and Bluetooth on my journey ,

My journey I'm havering a problem with the Bluetooth , USB and aux , non of these work I just bought the journey and seen this don't work all of them items is grayed out on my screen won't even let me click on anything to set up Bluetooth , the USB won't charge phone or cannect , and he aux won't work at all , all grayed out what do you think the problem is ? Am I looked out of these ?

Thank you Gage gillingham

The Uconnect infotainment system in your Dodge can be rather temperamental. The owner’s manual states the following: "The iPod®/CD/AUX controls are accessed by pressing the Player hard-key to enter the Player main screen, then touch the source soft-key and choose between Disc, AUX, iPod® or Bluetooth". If these instructions are being followed but the unit still does not work, it may require a software update or complete replacement. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your radio issue.

3. Hi I have havering a problem with my USB , aux , and Bluetooth on my journey ,