Q: Hi i have an 03 ford escape australian.. a belt has broken but i dont know what it does.. there are 2 belts i can see one on left

Hi i have an 03 ford escape australian.. a belt has broken but i dont know what it does.. there are 2 belts i can see one on left

Hey there. Your Ford Escape should have what is called a "serpentine belt" which operates on nearly all of your engine’s major components. If this belt breaks, your car will not start and the belt will need to be replaced. If you need to have this repaired, have a local expert inspect the damage and make the appropriate repairs.

• Hi i have an 03 ford escape australian.. a belt has broken but i dont know what it does.. there are 2 belts i can see one on left