Q: Hi i have a toyata camry 5 speed i was driving home and heard a pop noise the a squish noise i was wondering what it could be.

I was driving home and heard a pop noise then squish noise. I thought it might have been power steering.

Hello. We are happy to help you out. The squishing noise will be best investigated first hand. It may be something with the hydraulics power steering but it would need to be heard first hand to help ID it. The loud popping noise that you heard is likely something related to your suspension. Suspension components that can make popping sounds if they go bad or control arms, ball joints, sway bar links, inner or outer tie rods, and also CV axles. It will be best to have your vehicle inspected by a technician to help you identify the source of the squishing sound and also do a suspension evaluation which will determine the popping noise origination. We will send you a quote for an estimate of your suspension evaluation for your reference. Or you able to build your own here https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. Hi i have a toyata camry 5 speed i was driving home and heard a pop noise the a squish noise i was wondering what it could be.