Q: Hi i have a question regarding my 2004 Nissan 350z headlights?

My issue is that I am wondering how to change the high beam on my 2004 350z? I am unsure of where exactly the high beam bulb fits in the headlight housing

Hi Jerry. Thanks for contacting us today. The best way to review the proper procedures for replacing the headlight lamps noted in the service and repair manual for your year, make and model of 350Z. Since we can’t attach pages or files to this platform, we’re unable to provide this data to you. However, although this video is for 2006, the procedure for gaining access to the headlamp bulbs is quite similar. You might want to review the video and purchase a service manual for your 2004 Nissan 350Z to review the precise procedures.

3. Hi i have a question regarding my 2004 Nissan 350z headlights?