Q: Hi I have a question about an engine swap 1995 Subaru Legacy

Its more of a question of what can a specific engine do. I was hoping to find out if a 1999 porsche boxster engine can handle high boost? Say if I wanted to do an engine swap and attach a big turbo. Also would this be a good choice to put in a 1995 subaru liberty/legacy

Hi - your best bet is to look at "bolt-in" options that are Subaru based, if this is going into a Subaru Legacy. What turbo engines, either OEM or aftermarket, will bolt into the ’95 Legacy model? Choosing a Porsche Boxster (or any other Porsche derivative) is an expensive proposition, both from the standpoint of the engine, as well as all the conversion cost (transmission, axles, custom engine/transmission mounts, wiring, exhaust, etc.). Don’t minimize the effort and expense of a non-Subaru swap. Check out the Subaru forums on the internet for the experiences of others. Take advantage of the lessons learned (and cost avoidance!) offered there. Good luck!