Q: Hi I have a Polo 2013 Comfortline and I've been struggling to get it running

It's a 2013 polo 1.6 comfortline have been struggling to get it running it had lightning damage we have checked the computer box plugged the whole set computer box cluster in other car it drives everything but when we start our car it dies we checked engine everything replaced the whole wiring loom as well could it be the other modules like the gateway or could the wiring be faulty I'm not too sure what to do but we had a full diagnosis does not pick anything up

3. Hi I have a Polo 2013 Comfortline and I've been struggling to get it running