Q: After I got gas I have warning lights illuminated on my dash. Land Rover LR3

The car is stuck in park sensor popping up and now my engine light is on. And transmission defaults appears on the dashboard

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time if this occurred right after filing up it is possible that you got bad gas, but it may also be caused by a low battery. If the battery voltage is low, even if the vehicle started fine then this can occur. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. This will tell me what the computer is seeing. Once I know what the codes were I could proceed with the diagnosis. If you are thinking of having this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

3. After I got gas I have warning lights illuminated on my dash. Land Rover LR3