Q: hi I have a holden commador, vt, 1999 model. when I accelerated just leaving my drive way my revs go up to 4. what could be causin

You don't have HOLDEN in your car selection, I have a holden commador vt 1999 model, I have notice in the last week when I drive my revs go up to 3-4. I didn't think anything was wrong till I noticed when I leave my drive way my revs went up to 4, I am worried something is wrong. Any suggestions

3. hi I have a holden commador, vt, 1999 model. when I accelerated just leaving my drive way my revs go up to 4. what could be causin