Q: Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 Pressure Control in transmission error was occurring when using a a scanning tool , So We rep

Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 we found a problem in the transmission defenately with the pressure control solenoid , So we have already replaced but the problem is still there we checked the old solenoid that has been replaced with a voltmeter and it was okay, so second step we have replaced the whole transmission with a new one again the problem was not solved , we rep[lace the new transmission with another new transmission exactly same problem is occurring also same code when using a diag tool, we checked all wirings everything was okay , please help what else do I have to check.

Wiring can only be confirmed by voltage drop testing. If that was not done, the wiring will have to be re-inspected. Check for a poor body/transmission case ground. If the wiring is good, a GM scanner should be used to look at the actual duty cycle of the control solenoid to see if the device is operating within the expected range given vehicle operating conditions. The PCM uses data from other sensors, such as the throttle position sensor, to regulate the control solenoid so faults elsewhere have to be considered as well. To properly complete the diagnostic, you must have the Factory Shop Manual in hand because there are just simply too many steps to go through (there is a "diagnostic decision tree" in the manual). To get this resolved expeditiously, you can request a check engine light diagnostic and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 Pressure Control in transmission error was occurring when using a a scanning tool , So We rep