Q: Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 Pressure Control in transmission error was occurring when using a a scanning tool , So We rep

Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 we found a problem in the transmission defenately with the pressure control solenoid , So we have already replaced but the problem is still there we checked the old solenoid that has been replaced with a voltmeter and it was okay, so second step we have replaced the whole transmission with a new one again the problem was not solved , we rep[lace the new transmission with another new transmission exactly same problem is occurring also same code when using a diag tool, we checked all wirings everything was okay , please help what else do I have to check.

3. Hi I have a Chevrolet Cavalier 97 Pressure Control in transmission error was occurring when using a a scanning tool , So We rep