Q: Hi I have a 97 crown Victoria and its making an rattling noise on the passenger side what could it be?

Its a rattle on the passenger side and I can't seem to figure out the problem.

Hi there. It really depends on what driving conditions are causing the rattle that would determine the source. If you hear the rattle sound when you press the accelerator, it’s likely due to a damaged engine mount, or loose bracket. If the sound comes when you steer or brake, it’s likely that it’s coming from a bushing or even a suspension component that might be loose. It would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Hi I have a 97 crown Victoria and its making an rattling noise on the passenger side what could it be?