Q: Hi- I have a 2010 Buick Enclave. Is there any potential to cause issues with the EVAP system canisters due to parking on a steep d

Hi- I have a 2010 Buick Enclave. Is there any potential to cause issues with the EVAP system canisters due to parking on a steep driveway regularly? I ask because I had this issue with a 2007 RAV 4 and I don't want the same thing to happen with my Buick. It is the same driveway. The RAV 4 Technician told me that there was a problem with the way the RAV4 tank was designed that made hill parking a problem. This caused two charcoal canisters to fill with fuel! Thanks for your help!

3. Hi- I have a 2010 Buick Enclave. Is there any potential to cause issues with the EVAP system canisters due to parking on a steep d