Q: Hi. I have a 1999 Lexus GS 300 and I wanted to know if you use OEM parts?

I have a 1999 Lexus GS300 that I'm looking to get some service done too and wanted to know if you use OEM parts?

Hi there. The parts team at YourMechanic has gone through a rigorous filtering process to select the brands that are best suited for your car. Our parts catalog has a list of approved brands for each type of car and each type of part. We take pride in having a network of mechanics that uses high-quality parts. Whenever possible, the parts used are OE parts or aftermarket parts that meet or exceed OEM service specifications. When reviewing your quote, you will see the brands of the parts. Each part is clearly marked as OE, OE equivalent or aftermarket.

• Hi. I have a 1999 Lexus GS 300 and I wanted to know if you use OEM parts?