Q: Hi I have a 1986 vw golf gti 1.8L gas and want it to blow smoke. any ideas that wont destroy my engine?

i want to blow smoke out of my car. any good ideas?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If you do not want to do any damage to your engine, then you do not want to modify your engine in any way to blow smoke. You will want to incorporate a smoke/fog/vapor producing machine onto the rear of the vehicle. This can be done by tying into the vehicle’s power supply, and hooking up a switch where you can control the effects. If you wanted it to look like you had smoke coming from the exhaust, again, that is going to mess with the exhaust system, and you want to be very careful with how you fabricate the exhaust tip(s). With that being said, Hollywood has an amazing ability to create any effect you could possibly want, and you may want to look into these types of stunts to obtain your goal.

3. Hi I have a 1986 vw golf gti 1.8L gas and want it to blow smoke. any ideas that wont destroy my engine?