Q: Hi I am changing the top Radiator Hose to my mothers 94 Oldsmobile.. I see 2 clamps and the shorter hose.. That's what I bought an

1994 Cutlass Sierra, 6 cylinder... I need to change the top hose, I see 2 clamps, so I went and bought the right hose, 2 clamps and coolant.. How do I bleed the system?? I need to be sure that I can do this for her, because she can't afford the 100.00 range at a shop. This car is a great car, low mileage, and for her Thank You for your help...

3. Hi I am changing the top Radiator Hose to my mothers 94 Oldsmobile.. I see 2 clamps and the shorter hose.. That's what I bought an