Q: Hi hru, when hit a bump everything feels like it buckles underneath the car

Feel like suspension is in need of something it feel like a buckleing or tire skip or roll s angle wise

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best thing to do in this situation is to get a full suspension inspection. Unfortunately this also means you need to inspect the tires, wheel assembly, brakes, and steering components as they are all so closely related. With that being said, considering your symptoms, you will want to focus on the CV joints, wheel bearings, the shocks, and control arms. Look for any leaking fluids or obvious signs of damages. Perform a bounce test to see how your springs are holding up. You may want to raise the vehicle to obtain a better look. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department.

3. Hi hru, when hit a bump everything feels like it buckles underneath the car