Q: Hi, first timer here. I have an 04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker along with a beeping noise as if the door

04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker and a beeping noise too as if the door was left opened. All while the car is off and no key in the ignition switch. Battery was replaced and still occurring. The car drives ok but once I turn it off, the flickering and noise begins. I have to disconnect the battery so I'm able to get to work in the morning.

To resolve the issue you are inquiring about requires an electrical component/circuit diagnostic. If a circuit is still powered (that is, in your case, dash lights are on or flickering) after being commanded off, a trace will have to be performed to find out why and that trace requires the factory wiring diagram. If you request the aforementioned diagnostic, a certified mechanic will be dispatched right to your location and the mechanic will be able to pinpoint the root cause and let you know what is required to resolve the problem. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi, first timer here. I have an 04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker along with a beeping noise as if the door