Q: Hi, first timer here. I have an 04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker along with a beeping noise as if the door

04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker and a beeping noise too as if the door was left opened. All while the car is off and no key in the ignition switch. Battery was replaced and still occurring. The car drives ok but once I turn it off, the flickering and noise begins. I have to disconnect the battery so I'm able to get to work in the morning.

3. Hi, first timer here. I have an 04 Ford Escape, all of the dashboard lights will flicker along with a beeping noise as if the door