Q: hi dear...My nissan altima 2010 model, i replaced head gasket from a garage. I replaced throtle body,spark plug and cois too but a

hi..i have 2010 nissan altima 2.5L. Before 20 days i replaced head gasket, spark plug and throtle body in my car from a garage. After this job my car engine starts shaking when i put in drive or reverse and it feels that engine goes die...Can anyone help me what is problem about my car???

The poor operation that you are describing could be due to a bad tank of gasoline, dirty fuel injectors, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, a defective or clogged fuel pump or fuel filter, failing electrical components such as the ignition control module, plug wires, coils, and spark plugs, a defective airflow sensor, dirty oxygen sensors and other causes. I would recommend that you request a rough operation/rough idle diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will perform the required diagnostic steps to get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. hi dear...My nissan altima 2010 model, i replaced head gasket from a garage. I replaced throtle body,spark plug and cois too but a