Q: hi dear...My nissan altima 2010 model, i replaced head gasket from a garage. I replaced throtle body,spark plug and cois too but a

hi..i have 2010 nissan altima 2.5L. Before 20 days i replaced head gasket, spark plug and throtle body in my car from a garage. After this job my car engine starts shaking when i put in drive or reverse and it feels that engine goes die...Can anyone help me what is problem about my car???

3. hi dear...My nissan altima 2010 model, i replaced head gasket from a garage. I replaced throtle body,spark plug and cois too but a