Q: Hi. Can you get me a price for a battery replacement plus a positive cable replacement

Hi. How much would it cost to have my car battery and the positive cable replaced?

Hi Juvenal,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the battery and positive cable replacement for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to Request a Quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

• Hi. Can you get me a price for a battery replacement plus a positive cable replacement