Q: Im looking at a 2007 hummer H3 for 28K (AUD). I have a tight budget. Should I buy this or not? Are the service, repair costs and maintenance expensive?

Hi Ben, im looking at a 2007 hummer H3 for 28K (AUD). i have a tight budget. should i buy this or not? are the service, repair costs and ongoing maintenance expensive?

Hi there. When it comes to buying a vehicle, the first thing would be to research the vehicle and see what other people have had replaced. Check for simple pricing with local shops to determine if you could afford the vehicle or not. Buying a vehicle is easy, but keeping up the maintenance could be a struggle. Check to see how much it would be to put tires on the vehicle or do an oil change. Every vehicle has problems and need fixed when parts fail. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your decision if you are unsure about purchasing the vehicle.

• Im looking at a 2007 hummer H3 for 28K (AUD). I have a tight budget. Should I buy this or not? Are the service, repair costs and maintenance expensive?