Q: I was rear ended by another car. The insurance team repaired my rear bumper free of cost. 2 days later my ABS lights came.

Hi Ben, I was rear ended by another car. The insurance team repaired my rear bumper free of cost. 2 days later my ABS lights came on. The dealer diagnosed fault codes with accumulator pressure sensor and brake system malfunction. The insurance has rejected the claim as not related to the accident. My car (Toyota Prius) was serviced only 2 days prior to the accident and no fault was evident. May I know if this could be related to the accident. Thanks

3. I was rear ended by another car. The insurance team repaired my rear bumper free of cost. 2 days later my ABS lights came.