Q: Hi Ben, I have 4wd. There is a spacer that the CV shaft utilizes to connect to the 4wd. What is the name of this part? 2003 Chevrolet Sierra

This spacer broke on my truck and I need to order a new one however I can not find it online. Probably because I am not using the proper name.

Hello - based on your description, I believe you are describing the drive flange for one of the driveshaft. This flange is attached (splined joint) to the drive mechanism in the transfer case (or wheel axle stub). These flanges are common failure points for off-road use with this vehicle. Hope this identifies the part which has failed.

3. Hi Ben, I have 4wd. There is a spacer that the CV shaft utilizes to connect to the 4wd. What is the name of this part? 2003 Chevrolet Sierra