Q: hi beams not working

when i turn my hi beams on the low beams shut off

3. hi beams not working

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental starts but doesn't drive. I checked transmission fluid and practically was empty.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like the transmission is failing. If the fluid was that low then that can cause damage to the transmission. I would have the car checked out by a transmission specialist.

Q: Bypass a.c. compressor with a short serpentine belt, can this be done if not what about a bypass pulley?

The compressor cannot be bypassed without the use of a compressor bypass pulley. It would cost more for a bypass for the compressor than it would be to just replace the compressor pulley. Install a new pulley or pulley bearing...

Q: High beam headlight not working properly.

Hi there. The multifunction switch is not working and needs replaced. Check the fuses are good, but if the high beams works on the temporally side of the switch, then the fuse to the headlights is working. The switch has...