Q: hi beams not working

when i turn my hi beams on the low beams shut off

3. hi beams not working

Q: with the#1 piston up were should the rotor button be pointing

The rotor button should be pointing to the number 1 position on the distributor cap when the number 1 piston is at top dead center (on the compression stroke). The pistons come up two times during the combustion cycle. Once...

Q: Car wont start and the battery is great.

Hi there. Check the throttle position sensor on the throttle body and see if the sensor is working properly. The sensor is common to fail and cause the engine to not restart. I recommend replacing the throttle position sensor and...

Q: Growling or grinding noise coming from the right rear wheel of a 4wd

The noise may be coming from the right rear brakes if you are applying them during the turn. This may be normal material in the pads making noise. Try to see if the noise does the same on the left...