Q: hi beams not working

when i turn my hi beams on the low beams shut off

3. hi beams not working

Q: Car revs fast and accelerates by itself

The cruise control on this car has been recalled to fix a problem of accelerating when the cruise control is activated, and unable to control speed properly. If this is not be your problem, it could be something as simple...

Q: 2005 ford mustang GT wont fill up past the halfway mark

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. Anything built before 4/27/05 may develop problems with the fuel tank and a replacement is suggested. The issue with those tanks are that they won't fill up all the way because the...

Q: I have a Lincoln LS 2003 3.9, changed the thermostat and O-ring, bled the system until steady flow came out. Now it's leaking from

If the thermostat housing is leaking after you replaced the thermostat then you either did not seat the thermostat correctly or the housing is cracked. Remove the housing to check for cracks.