Q: Q: Jerking reaction

My car just started jerking forward right when it reached 50 mph. What does that mean?

3. Q: Jerking reaction

Q: Q: Broken speedometer

Hi. The most common problem is the instrument cluster followed by the vehicle speed sensor on the transmission/transfer case(2wd/4wd). You will have to use a scan tool to determine if the VSS signal is reaching the instrument cluster. If you...

Q: Thunking noise in rear of the car.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This thunking noise is a common problem when U-joints (driveshaft) are worn out. I would recommend having them inspected to be sure they do not have too much play in them. When there is...

Q: Spare wheel well is full of water, what gives?

You should have the water leak found and fixed as soon as possible so that rust or mildew does not affect the interior of your Jeep. There are two main places that may be leaking. If you have a roof...