Q: Hey whats up peter, my name is Trayvon i wanted to get my mazda 6 fixed but dont know what all is wrong with the right tire can yo

This question is about my car. Its a 2008 mazda 6 the right tire is stuck.

Hey Treyvon. If the tire itself is stuck and won’t roll forward or in reverse, then it is more than likely that the wheel bearing is damaged. Wheel bearings enable wheels on a car to spin freely and stay secured to the car. They will wear out due to lack of lubrication which causes metal-to-metal contact and can produce a grinding noise while the tires spins. If you heard this type of sound before the wheel locked up, this is probably what needs to be replaced.If you jack up the tire and can take it off the hub, check to see if the brake caliper is stuck on the rotor. If this is the case, then the brakes need to be replaced. Wheel bearings should always be completed in pairs, so you’ll want to replace the left one as well. If you live in one of our service areas you can set up a wheel bearing replacement service.

3. Hey whats up peter, my name is Trayvon i wanted to get my mazda 6 fixed but dont know what all is wrong with the right tire can yo