Q: Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

3. Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

Q: I smell antifreeze.

If you smell antifreeze inside of your truck then it may indeed be the heater core. Most of the time the passenger side floor will also get wet from antifreeze if there is a leak in the core. A leak...

Q: My car has an aux port but no aux button to switch

If there is no aux button, it is possible that the aux begins automatically when it is plugged in. You might also look for a source button.

Q: power steering belt, power steering wheel

Hello, One of the pleasures of driving a newer car is the comfortable steering. When it suddenly becomes too difficult to turn your wheel, that can be an alarming feeling! There are a few different possibilities as to why your...