Q: Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

3. Hey. Whats type of antifreeze depends in bmw e61?

Q: There's a hose under the top radiator hose that seems to be leaking antifreeze. What hose is that and is it an easy fix?

Hi there. Usually the hose that's directly under the top radiator hose is a return surge tank hose; typically coming from the radiator overflow coolant reservoir. Since winter is coming around soon, the best way to diagnose a coolant leak...

Q: Brakes make squeaking noise on 2006 BMW 530xi

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2006 BMW 530xi. If the rear has been fully investigated and repaired, the squeaking sound is likely coming from the front. The sound may be from warped rotors, worn pads, or glazed friction...

Q: My new key won't start my car.

It is very likely that there is some sort of programming that is necessary to be done on the key in order to get it to start the vehicle. This is perhaps a procedure that the associate you spoke with...