Q: Hey man. I've been working on the Rear Bearings on my 98 Ford Ranger, and the Cross Pin Bolt Stripped out, also tried to Drill it,

Rear Bearings are bad. The Cross Pin Bolt is stripped, so it needs to be Drilled out. I just need to know how much to take it in.

Hi there. It really depends on how bad the cross pin bolt has been damaged as to how much this service would cost. It could range from $100 to $300 to have a machinist complete this job. In regards to drilling it out, I would recommend buying and using a cross pin bolt extraction tool. You can watch this video to learn more about how this works.

3. Hey man. I've been working on the Rear Bearings on my 98 Ford Ranger, and the Cross Pin Bolt Stripped out, also tried to Drill it,