Q: I have a Toyota probox. The rear drum brakes seem to be making a noise when braking. I've checked front and back, pads.

Checked front brake pads - seem fine, piston moves freely Checked back drum, no leaking cylinder, shoes are ok, there was some dust.

Once drove aging it seemed better but just checking what I can do as a preventative maintenance, it's clear boing needs replacing....

3. I have a Toyota probox. The rear drum brakes seem to be making a noise when braking. I've checked front and back, pads.