Q: Hey I just changed all tires but need to change all brakes .what will be the price ?

To change all brakes and need price ?

Hi there. Quotes cannot be generated via the ask a mechanic portal. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake pad replacement service and a brake rotor replacement service. Your request has been forwarded to customer service. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available.

• Hey I just changed all tires but need to change all brakes .what will be the price ?