Q: Hey i jush wane find out the cable that goes in ford fiesta cvh motor. Must the cable that goes in the coil must all 3 cables have

Ford fiesta 14 cvh motor dont have spark

There are numerous potential causes for a no spark, no start condition. I’m not really sure what year your vehicle is since the Fiesta was not produced here in 1999. So, I will just give you a general overview of how a modern ignition system works. The powertrain control module receives input from the crankshaft position sensor (and in some cases the camshaft position sensor). It then uses this information to control the individual coil packs and fire the spark plugs. If there is no spark on any of the cylinders, suspect a faulty crankshaft sensor, bad PCM or wiring problems. A trained professional will be able to diagnose and repair this problem for you. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we make house calls.

• Hey i jush wane find out the cable that goes in ford fiesta cvh motor. Must the cable that goes in the coil must all 3 cables have