Q: Hey I have a question if you guys are up for it?

Okay so I have a 04 toyota solara. My car has 70k miles on it and is an automatic tans. It has aftermarket underglow which includes a ton of aftermarket wiring underneath the car. A few months ago, I borrowed my car to a friend for a night out and they ran over a construction barrier and shattered a underglow bulb underneath the car. When this happened, obviously the underglow stopped working completely. But along with this my dash lights and brake lights stopped working. The running lights work on the back but not the break lights. The hazards and blinkers work also, but still no break lights. I'm just wondering what the problem could be?

You should first check the under car lights wiring to see what wires are damaged and make sure they are disconnected and taped up so they will not short out anymore. Then check brake and tail light fuses or whatever the aftermarket lights circuit was connected to.

3. Hey I have a question if you guys are up for it?