Q: Hey I have a problem

Ok I understand now for sure that driving is a privilege. But it does cost no matter what. After getting tags for this year new brakes reinsurance and all this month my power seat just fucked me it's not a big deal but I do not want to be driving like I have a low rider

The majority of the time that a power seat fails, it is due to the motor failing. I would recommend having your power seat motor tested with a digital multimeter to determine if it is functional. If not, I would recommend having it replaced. Driving in an uncomfortable position can actualy result in an unsafe driving condition.

3. Hey I have a problem