Q: Hey I have a 2012 Ford Focus and I can over something yesterday but whatever I ran over messed up my radiator and fan. What do I n

Hey I have a 2012 Ford Focus and I can over something yesterday but whatever I ran over messed up my radiator and fan. What do I n
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You may want to call your insurance agent of company. Hitting something on the road MAY be covered under your collision or comprehensive coverage. There may be more damage than is visible. Also, any damage to the cooling system should be addressed immediately. Overheating or continually running hot will seriously damage the engine. If your insurance policy does not cover such incidents, then have a certified technician examine the radiator and complete cooling system for any needed repairs.

3. Hey I have a 2012 Ford Focus and I can over something yesterday but whatever I ran over messed up my radiator and fan. What do I n