Q: Hey, I had a questions about an 05 Chevrolet Malibu LS v-6 air conditioner.

I had my radiator changed about a year ago, and someone decided to cut my airconditioning hose connected to the left side of the radiator. Could I get an estimate on how much it will cost me to fix or did it cause bigger problems when it was cut? Please let me know! Thanks. Also it is a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS V-6

If an a/c hose was cut and left open to the atmosphere for a substantial period of time, dirt and water could have gotten into the system. In your circumstance the only way to estimate this is to have a mechanic physically inspect what you have but if you need only mundane repairs (a new hose and a new dryer, plus evacuation and re-charge) the cost will be manageable and the repairs could be commenced at the time of the inspection. To schedule an inspection to get this estimated and repaired, please request a/c system inspection/repair service and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• Hey, I had a questions about an 05 Chevrolet Malibu LS v-6 air conditioner.