Q: HEY , i am wondering how much does it cost to fix my cigarette fuse it won't charge my phone either .

Where am i able to go and.get my.cigarette fuse fixed ?

Hi there. It’s probably a good idea for one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a power outlet is not working inspection. In many cases, it can be a simple fuse or relay that needs to be replaced; while in other cases, it could be a more complex repair. To receive an estimate for this service, please click this link, then click the Get a Quote button on that page. Once we receive your info, we will send you an estimate. Thanks for writing in today.

3. HEY , i am wondering how much does it cost to fix my cigarette fuse it won't charge my phone either .