Q: Hey Brandon, how much will it cost me to replace the axle on my Honda Pilot 2011?

When I make a turn I hear a clinking noise in the front tire, and when I am speeding and passed 60 MPH, the car start shaking.

Hi there. The symptoms you are describing are often caused by something other than a damaged axle. In fact, in most cases, it’s due to damaged wheel bearings, worn out struts or steering stabilizer bar bushings. It’s also common for worn CV joint to cause these issues. Vibration above 60 is usually due to a tire balance problem. Before you attempt any repairs or take it in to be fixed, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection, so they can isolate the source of the noise and vibration and recommend the right repairs.

3. Hey Brandon, how much will it cost me to replace the axle on my Honda Pilot 2011?