Q: My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

My Bug's Sensor icon on the dash is flashing & it will start & shut right off. It will not stay running...does the senior/s need 2 be replaced?

3. My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

Q: Steering wheel stiff and noisy

Hi there. There are a few different things that can go wrong and cause this. Most of the time, if it is intermittent it is due to a belt that is coming loose or a clog in the system. I...

Q: Car Seat and Seat Belt Issue

You may have open recalls for the seat belts on your vehicle. I would call the local dealer to verify open recalls for the seat belts and repair for them may be free of charge. The seat being broken is...

Q: 1978 Beetle advice

Hi there. That's a lot of questions, and we'll do our best to help you out. First off, the odometer on older VW's is only 5 digits as you suggested, so it is very possible that it might have 185,000,...