Q: My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

My Bug's Sensor icon on the dash is flashing & it will start & shut right off. It will not stay running...does the senior/s need 2 be replaced?

3. My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

Q: My 2002 Saturn Vue's rpms started revving into 4-5k when up shifting. Later that day the clutch went out. Now the starter is out.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The decision to invest in an older car is difficult, even more so when you do not have the car in front of you. A failed clutch can interfere with the flywheel causing the...

Q: Q: Thermostat has gone bad

It is possible that your brakes may be stuck. If this happens, you will have trouble accelerating, and there will be no Check Engine Light. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to...

Q: My car was clicking, then it stopped running and the battery and check engine lights came on.

Hi there. It sounds like it may be a timing belt concern, but there are definitely other possibilities that may not be as involved as the timing belt. There could be an alternator concern, drive belt failing concern, or an...