Q: My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

My Bug's Sensor icon on the dash is flashing & it will start & shut right off. It will not stay running...does the senior/s need 2 be replaced?

3. My sensor light icon is flashing in my 2002 vw beetle

Q: I have a problem with the temperature gauge - 2002 Buick Rendezvous

Hello. The temperature gauge is going to elevate based on the resistance of the sensor. The first thing to check is the temperature sending unit. The wires or the sensor itself may be corroded or damaged. This would cause extra...

Q: getting heated fastly and smoke is coming out can i drive with this problem for 30 miles by pouring water

If you are having an overheating problem and have leaks, then I suggest you have a mobile mechanic come to you or have a tow truck transfer the car. If you try and drive it, you may overheat the engine...

Q: Car starts, but sputters and acts like it wants to stall

The first question I have for you is whether it has had its timing belt replaced? The maintenance interval on your timing belt is 105,000 miles. A broken or failing timing belt can certainly display these sort of symptoms. There...