Q: Hesitation during high speeds - 2016 Audi A7 Quattro

I have a Certified PreOwned Audi with 5500 miles. I’ve been driving it for a month and I've noticed that it doesn’t respond to a small amount of pressure on the gas pedal. It has low rpms. After I press down, it gives the car a jolt. At 40 to 75 mph I get a hesitating feel while driving rather than a fluid feel. I went to the dealership and they gave me some new front tires. But I feel it is related to the engine. Do you have any ideas on this? What do you think?

This is the first year for the supercharged engine and 8-speed automatic transmission. Throttle sensitivity (to your foot!) is not as smooth as you might expect. You’re most likely correct - this is a driveability problem, not a tire problem. Keep after the dealer.