Q: Hesitating and missing in drive or park, fine over 45 mph

My car has some issues at low RPMs. There are no problems if I develop the speed over 45mph. However, it seems to be hesitating and missing while it is in drive or park. There is rough idling as well. I took the car to several shops and they couldn't fix this. I had wiring and spark plugs replaced. That didn't help. What could be causing this? Thanks.

Hello. Quite a few different items can cause an erratic idle as well as an engine that misses. The spark plugs and wires are a great place to start. Other possible causes of this fault include: low fuel pressure, vacuum leaks, exhaust leaks, an oxygen sensor failure, and a failing fuel pump. Now that the spark plugs and wires have been replaced, the next step is to perform a diagnosis on this fault. A certified mechanic like one from YourMechanic will be able to thoroughly inspect your misfiring issue and make the repairs that are needed.

3. Hesitating and missing in drive or park, fine over 45 mph