Q: hemi 265 oil leak under intake and exhaust gasket

oldschool 265 hemi has an oil leak under the intake and exhaust that look to share a gasket which is where i think its coming from, cleaned it up and nothing for a few days but started again today, no oil coming out the exhaust, oil and coolant look fine.. should oil even be able to come out of there and any ideas what it is.

Hello. I think you are talking about the belly pan under the intake leaking oil. This cover is used to cover the camshaft and lifters of the engine. You may have an oil leak from this cover or from the engine cylinder heads. You may want to put in an oil dye and clean off the motor. After running the motor or driving it a few days, then use a black light to identify exactly where oil leak is coming from. If you would like an expert to take a look at the car, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the oil leak and let you know what should be done.