Q: HELPPP

When i start my car it starts up perfectly fine but then after about 15 secs of me starting it the rpms drop and you can hear the sound of the engine just dying and turning off like if the engine isnt turning this is the first time this has happend

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are going to want to look into several different systems within the vehicle. The two obvious ones being the spark and fuel systems. Consider the last time you changed the spark plugs and the fuel filter. Both of these are commonly looked over. Test for spark using a tester, and check the fuel pressure available at the engine. If both systems check out, turn your attention to the air intake. Look into the mass airflow and air intake sensors. If one of these is failing or reading out of range, the engine will try and compensate for it but can only do so much. You may also benefit from having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. Further testing needs to be done, and from there you can take corrective action. For more diagnostic help contact our service department to schedule an appointment.