Q: help don't know what the heck is going on

How do you know if bad manifold intake and also I have coolant leak but it's not loosing pressure

3. help don't know what the heck is going on

Q: Starter will not stay engaged long enough to start car ?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid or potentially a bad starter motor. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter...

Q: My car turns over but it has no spark and won't start

I would recommend starting with checking the ignition coils for spark as well as the spark plug wires. Oftentimes ignition coils are a problem when it comes to producing a spark, especially on a vehicle of this age. Also, try...

Q: Coolant loss due to possible blown gasket.

A pressure test of the cooling system will reveal if the coolant system has a leak. If the gauge drops during testing, there is a leak - either internal or external. If the leak is external, it can usually be...