Q: help don't know what the heck is going on

How do you know if bad manifold intake and also I have coolant leak but it's not loosing pressure

The intake manifold and heads leak at the corners of the intake and head where they meet. The system will need to be pressurized using a cooling system tool to see if there is a leak in the system at the intake manifold. If it leaks at the corners then the intake needs to be removed to see if corrosion has eaten the manifold and head metal away or just the gasket.

The necessary repair will depend on the amount of damage that’s assessed upon further inspection. I’d suggest getting this looked at by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to help you run these checks and properly diagnose your coolant leak.

3. help don't know what the heck is going on