Q: Help

Every time I drive it on interstate it cuts off &makes a chugging clunking rattle noise. Drive it to and from work and around town it's fine.please help

It sounds like you are loosing either spark or fuel pressure. Try and see when it stalls to see if you have fuel pressure and spark. If you are loosing spark then you most likely have a bad ignition module gone bad under the coil packs. If you lost fuel pressure then your fuel pump is most likely at fault. A mechanic would need to assess the failure and test the systems to verify the repairs that are needed.

You should have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, help you out with this issue. They will be able to run these checks and diagnose your stalling issue firsthand. Best of luck.