Q: Hello trying to trace the wires from throttle position sensor,because sensor not responding to throttle body

I have to hold my feet on the gas pedal just start the engine,while im driving,i have to hold brake and gas pedals to keep going,bought two new tps from different store,same problem,so i made a hot wire touched one of wires sensor works car is idling fine but transmission not shifting correctly

Hi there. Check the harness to the transmission and see if there is power. If there is no power, then check the harness for any broken wires or burned wires that could keep the transmission from working. If you had to short out a sensor to make it work, then check the circuit that the sensor is plugged into for proper continuity. Be very careful when touching wires to other circuits for it could short out he computer. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the throttle position issue.

3. Hello trying to trace the wires from throttle position sensor,because sensor not responding to throttle body