Q: Hello trying to trace the wires from throttle position sensor,because sensor not responding to throttle body

I have to hold my feet on the gas pedal just start the engine,while im driving,i have to hold brake and gas pedals to keep going,bought two new tps from different store,same problem,so i made a hot wire touched one of wires sensor works car is idling fine but transmission not shifting correctly

3. Hello trying to trace the wires from throttle position sensor,because sensor not responding to throttle body